Exploratives und Individualisiertes Lernen
Nachhaltiges Konzept mit 7 Bausteinen
A well-founded scientific observation forms the basis for our retreats, including here. We apply neurobiological approaches and the latest findings from research into our brain and human psychophysiology in different ways throughout the week.
We start by looking “inside” and begin with an individual neurobiological analysis of your personality. In the second step, your findings are integrated “outside”, i.e. we look at the effects on your various roles in (working) life, your leadership behavior, your leadership strategy and your appearance. In a protected space and in exchange with your female peers, you will work on concrete solutions to your challenges.
It's not about making a new person out of you, but rather about allowing your personality to fully blossom with guided, professional support.
- Tag 1 - Self-knowledge and authenticity in everyday (management) life: Lots of self-reflection and deep understanding of your individual drivers, motives and super resources; Increasing your natural authenticity.
- Tag 2 - Beliefs, saboteurs, purpose: Deep insights into your beliefs, saboteurs and life goals; Acceptance and development of self-efficacy
- Tag 3 - Self-image of leadership, leadership roles and behavior, communication: exploring your leadership and power caliber; testing your power character; deep behavior and communication analysis
- Tag 4: Authentic leadership strategies and conflict management: What does authentic behavior mean to you and how can you develop it in everyday (business) life; Simulation and analysis of your conflict behavior.
- Tag 5 - Balance and resilience: Deep consideration of your psychophysical stability; Activation of your inner resources; Process work to find your resilience and balance
- Tag 6 - Appearance and impact: consideration of your appearance and your effect on others; Developing more fun, ease and self-confidence for your performances.
You can find the complete process here.
The retreats last six days and take place on the beautiful Tunzenberg Castle in Lower Bavaria instead of. We start on Monday at 11 a.m. and end the retreat on Saturday at 4 p.m.