Exploratives und Individualisiertes Lernen
Nachhaltiges Konzept mit 6 Bausteinen
This program is tailored for influential women, honing in on negotiation by blending power, emotion, logic, and attitude. Participants will directly apply lessons to real-life situations alongside peers during the training:
- Creating a basic understanding: What is a negotiation? What building blocks are inherent in a negotiation? What does “power” mean in a negotiation - what parameters do I consider for this?
- Illuminate the important negotiation concepts and their profound differences in practice, especially in relation to attitude and behavior
- Emotions and negotiation: What role do they play and what options do I have to deal with them?
- Negotiation patterns and strategies, procedures and typical questions
- Your personality (neurobiological driver model) and you as a negotiation type: How do both strategically work in your favor and against you? (you will take a test that you will receive from us in advance)
- Communication and typical “protocols” paired with practical tips and tricks
The training is designed for two days and runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Participation can take place either live on site in Munich (exact location TBD) or digitally. We would also be happy to provide you with suggestions for nearby hotels around the event location in Munich.